PowerPoint 2010 Corrupt File Repair
Microsoft Office PowerPoint is one of the best slide show presentation application which is widely used by professional as well as local users. It is developed, manufactured and marketed by Microsoft. Microsoft Office suite consists of different types of user interface application such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint. PowerPoint is among one of the best software used for presentation purpose. With the help of this application, you can easily create text, documents, etc. It has the ability to create a professional presentation. PowerPoint has fully automated with advanced features.
But the problem encounter when you’re important PowerPoint file becomes inaccessible. At that time, the first question arises in your mind is how to fix corrupt PowerPoint 2010 file. There are so many reasons that lead to corruption of PowerPoint 2010 file. But don’t worry! Here is the excellent tool used to fix corrupt PowerPoint 2010 file with ease. Fix PowerPoint File software is design in such a way that it can easily fix corrupted, broken as well as damaged PowerPoint file in short span of time. This software has powerful inbuilt repairing or fixing algorithms which enhance the overall performance of this tool and also help you to fix damaged PPT file in an effective way.
Reasons behind PowerPoint 2010 file corruption
- File Header Corruption: File header contains all necessary information about PowerPoint file. If header file gets corrupted then you may not be able to access your PowerPoint 2010 file.
- Interruption during File Transfer: While transferring a PowerPoint file from one system to another, if any interruption occurs, then it may corrupt your PowerPoint file.
- Malware/Virus Attack: Generally, virus attack your system when you download and install some unauthorized application. Once your system gets infected by virus, then it may leads to corrupt PowerPoint 2010 file.
- Abruptly Shutting Down of System: Abrupt shut down of your system while working on PowerPoint file may even cause corruption to that PowerPoint file.
- Improper Download of PowerPoint 2010 App: Sometime, when you doesn't follow the proper steps to install PowerPoint 2010 tool, then it may leads to corrupt PowerPoint file.
Advanced Features of Fix Damaged Software
- It is one of the best tools which are used to fixing corrupt PowerPoint 2010 file and produce healthy PowerPoint file again without affecting the original PowerPoint file.
- It works effectively almost in all versions of Windows Operating System for corrupt PowerPoint 2010 file fix.
- This software has fully loaded with advanced features. You can easily fix corrupted, damaged as well as broken PPT and PPTX file in an effective way. If you want to know how to fix damaged PPTX file then, visit: http://www.fixdamaged.net/pptx.html.
- It has strong repairing programs that effectively help you in fixing corrupt PowerPoint 2010 file. Apart from fixing PowerPoint file, you can also repair damaged GoPro video file on connecting it to Windows or Mac based system.
- It also has user friendly interface that guides you how to fix corrupt PowerPoint 2010 file in an easy way.
- Fix damaged software has ability to fix corrupted 2010 PPT file and effectively recover text, images, animation, OLE objects and many more.
- With the help of this tool you can also perform repairing of damaged Word 2013, Word 2007, Word 2003 documents with great ease.
- It also give you an option to preview your fixed PowerPoint 2010 file. This help you a lot to evaluate the overall performance of this application.
Procedure to Fix Corrupt PowerPoint 2010 File
Step 1: Download and install the demo version of Fix damaged software and launch the repair software on your computer. Select the PowerPoint 2010 file that you need to repair, by using “Browse” option. And then click on “Repair” button as shown in Figure 1 for fixing corrupted PowerPoint 2010 file.
Figure 1. Browse PowerPoint 2010 file
Step 2: Wait until repair process is completed. After fixing corrupt PowerPoint 2010 file, you can preview it using "Preivew" option as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2. Preview of Fixed PowerPoint File
Step 3: Now use “Browse” option to select the place where you want to save fixed PowerPoint 2010 files, and then click on “Save” button as shown in Figure 3.
Figure 3. Save Option
Safe and Secure