Know How to Repair Damaged Word 2013 Documents
Microsoft Word 2013 is a widely used application around the world; it is used for doing all documentation work which contain text, images, visual effects. Word 2013 comes along with Microsoft Office 2013 package; it is the successor of office 2010 edition. Microsoft Office Word 2013 plays a formidable role among the life of normal and professional users. There are various reasons that will make the Word 2013 files unreadable. Losing access to a very essential Word document will put you in the deepest of trouble at times. Most of the users still have less knowledge in repairing unreadable Word 2013 document.
Let us try to detail losing access of Word 2013 document files by considering a scenario. If suppose you are working on a Word 2013 which is of high value. You were dealing with an important documentation of your academic project, you were almost done with it but unfortunately due to power fluctuations your system got shutdown. This is out of your control in most cases it’s hard to mange those situations, when power is back, you switched on the system but Word 2013 document became inaccessible leaving the message "The file is corrupted and cannot be opened" this made you very anxious. So, how to fix damaged Word 2013 document? At first you can try using the inbuilt repair tool of Word 2013. Open Microsoft Word 2013 and go to file menu, click on open then select the file that is inaccessible. Now click on the drop down button in Open option click over the Open and Repair option. If this doesn’t work for you still this is not a big deal these days as technology has advanced farther than you imagine, there are recovery applications to face any data loss issue, but choosing wisely to fix damaged Word 2013 document is the key.
Factors leading to the damage of MS Word 2013:
- Improper system shut down: People often forget to close the opened Word 2013 before shutting down the system this may cause damage to the Word 2013 leading into trouble the next time when you try to access it.
- Virus attack: if your computer is infected with virus programs it will impact the files stored in your system, it may affect your Word files also.
- Due to bad sectors: Computer containing too much bad sectors will cause trouble to the files stored in it. And the Word 2013 stored inside the hard disk will become inaccessible.
- Application Issues: Problems within your Word 2013 application like unexpected closing of the Word 2013 or improper closing of the opened files.
Fix Damaged utility is a reliable and ideal tool to repair corrupted Word 2013 document from your storage devices. This tool works efficiently with Windows and Mac OS’s. The highly interactive and effective interface provides high flexibility to fix damaged Word 2013 document files. It also supports the repairing of Word 2013 files from different file systems like NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32, HFS, HFS+, etc.
Distinctive features of Fix Damaged utility
- It allows you to locate the particular Word 2013 for repairing damaged or corrupted Word 2013 document.
- This tool also do have capability to repair damaged Word 2013 document, presentation files as well as PDF, HTML, TXT, JPG, WMA, and many other file types.
- Fix damaged utility can also fix Word 2013 files from pen drive, memory card, external hard drive and other storage devices.
- This tool doesn’t overwrite the source file; it creates a new healthy file after repairing the Word 2013 document.
- Besides fixing Word 2013 files this tool can also be utilized to repair corrupted Microsoft Word 2010, 2007, 2000, 2003 and other editions.
- Real time preview of the Word 2013 document repaired allows the user to verify the damaged file is in perfect condition or not.
- Demo version of Fix Damaged software is free to download over the internet; users can check the efficiency of the application by doing the trials.
- This tool also can be used to open unreadable Outlook data files from Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.
Steps to fix corrupt Word 2013 document:
Step 1: Download the application and install it on your PC. Run the software then browse and select the corrupt Word 2013 document by clicking the “Browse” option and click on “Repair” button.
Step 2: Once the repair process completes it displays a window with a preview file option to preview the fixed Word 2013 document files.
Step 3: Buy the software and save the fixed MS Word document on a secure location.
Safe and Secure