Fix PST File in Outlook 2016
“Hi, my MS Outlook is not opening as it says file is corrupted when I try to accessing it. It holds all my vital contacts, emails, notes, tasks, etc. which I can’t think of losing. I even tried with inbuilt tool of MS Outlook named as “ScanPST tool” to resolve such issue with PST file but it did not work. Can anyone how to fix PST file in Outlook 2016?”
MS Outlook is a personal information manager from Microsoft. It is essential email client used on maximum systems to organize mail account data. Outlook stores all its attributes in .pst file extension. However, there are certain issues with MS Outlook PST file which can cause inaccessibility of Outlook attributes when PST file is corrupted. For more details, you can visit this link: http://www.fixdamaged.net
Reasons behind corruption of PST file:
- Forceful termination of MS Outlook app while performing any operations can cause damage of Outlook PST file.
- Incorrect Outlook configuration, missing of MS Outlook preference settings, improper update, etc. can cause damage to PST file.
- Virus infection is the common reason behind PST file corruption as it causes inaccessibility of data from file.
- While using MS Outlook app, if system shutdown suddenly due to power failure then your PST file may get corrupted and become inaccessible.
- The storage capacity of MS Outlook file depends upon different version of Outlook app. If the file size exceeds the limit of MS Outlook app then there is a chance of corruption of PST file.
- Use of unauthorized tool to convert OST file to PST file or vice-versa can corrupt the Outlook PST file.
- When user fails to upgrade Outlook due to insufficient knowledge which end up in errors resulting in inaccessible of PST file.
- PST file header corruption, invalid import / export of PST file, improper OS re-installation, incorrect compression technique used to compress PST file, etc. are the other reasons for damaging of PST file that results in loss of Outlook attributes.
Whatever might be the reason behind corruption of PST file, you can opt Fix Damaged software to fix PST file in Outlook 2016 with ease. During repairing of PST file, it won’t damage the original file. This software is capable of fixing PST file created on any version of MS Outlook app such as Outlook 2013, 2016, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, etc.
Features of Fix Damaged Software:
- This software has advanced repairing mechanism which can fix corrupt or damaged PST file and restores Outlook attributes such as notes, contacts, RSS feeds, email, calendar, account settings, etc.
- Capable in fixing password protected PST fie
- Fix damaged and corrupt PST file in few steps
- Fix PST file from different versions of Outlook
- 24X7 technical support executive is available to support customers
- Preview option is available to check the repaired PST file in Outlook 2016
- Capable of fixing PPT, PPTX files
Steps to Know How to Fix PST File in Outlook 2016:
Step1: Download and install Fix Damaged software on your computer and select “OPEN PST FILE” option from the Main Screen if you know the location of PST file else, select "FIND PST FILE" option to fix PST file in Outlook 2016.
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Now, select “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” option and “Browse” the path where you want to save the fixed PST file. Let the tool to fix PST file in Outlook 2016 by clicking on “Repair” button.
Fig 2: Select Scan Method Screen
Step 3: Once the Outlook PST file repairing process is over, you can get the preview repaired PST file.
Fig 3: Preview Screen
Safe and Secure