Repair Photoshop CS5 File
Photoshop is the best and most widely used photo editing tool. Both home users and organization makes use of this tool to create attractive and illusive images. Photoshop has various versions and with each version the functionally and usability has been increased for better results. CS5 is the latest version of Adobe Photoshop. But with great features, there are also chances of corruption that might make your PSD file corrupt.
Suppose you have created a PSD file using Photoshop CS5 for your client. When you opened it for the final reviewing, you found that the file is not opening. You become panicked and try to search for a solution but do not succeed. This can be a horrifying situation if you do not have a backup. But you can’t be sure that even backup is in good state. In this case, a good Photoshop CS5 file repair tool like Fix Damaged will be very helpful. Keep reading to know more. Instead, if you are looking for a tool to repair corrupt MP$ files, then fixdamaged.net/corrupt-mp4.html will help you.
Main reasons for PSD file corruption –
- Virus Infection – Virus plays an important role when it comes to corruption of any kind of file. If your system is connected to internet and you like to download or surf net then you might become a victim of virus infection. To avoid this, make use of a good quality anti-virus tool.
- Wrong Compression Method – To send or share PSD files over internet, zipping them will be a very good idea. If a file is compressed then along with size reduction, it also become safe as virus or any other kind of problem will not affect it. But if a wrong compression tool is used to zip the PSD file then it might become corrupt. In that case you will need a tool to repair CS5 PSD file.
- Application malfunction – If your Photoshop application stops working due to some known or unknown reasons, then there are chances that the files that you create using it, will also be in a corrupt state. So always close the application properly and avoid using pirated versions.
- File System corruption – File system is responsible for the proper working of all the files and software present on your system. But due to reasons like abrupt system shutdown or virus infection, this file system might get corrupt and in turn all the files become corrupt or inaccessible. In such a case, to repair CS5 PSD file, Fix Damaged software will be very helpful.
- Changing file extension – Files like .PSD, require particular software (Photoshop in this case). If this software is not found on the system on which the PSD file is being accessed, then it will not open. Sometimes novice users change the file extension of these files and this result in corruption.
But you don’t have to worry if your crucial PSD file is corrupted due to any of these reasons or any other reason. Fix Damaged will prove to be the best tool to repair CS5 PSD file. It has an intuitive user interface that makes the repairing process easier. All the steps are well-defined therefore even a novice user doesn’t require any guidance to perform Photoshop CS5 file repair. Other than Adobe Photoshop CS5, this tool also supports fixing of PSD files that are created on other previous versions. For those who are looking to repair their corrupted PPT file, they can visit this link and get the complete details about the fixing process and corruption reasons.
How to repair Photoshop CS5 file?
Step 1 – To repair Photoshop CS5 file, browse for it and click “Repair”.
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 2 – The tool will then repair the selected file.
Fig 2: Repairing Process
Step 3 – After that preview the repaired file.
Fig 3: Preview Screen
Step 4 – Save it by purchasing the full version of the tool.
Fig 4: Save Screen
Safe and Secure
"...Amazing! I had tried several other recovery software but REMO was the ONLY one that found all my raw and nef images. The interface is really intuitive for photographers and the whole thing is very nicely put together..."
- Adrian Kinloch
..All of my documents and photo files were recovered in the same folders and file names as they were originally. I had over 400 GB of data restored..."
- Kathryn Boulden